Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Rock Art

As you might have heard, my mom recently had surgery on her left ankle. To make matters worse, her right knee has been giving her problems. So, she has literally been left without a good leg to stand on. Now, she is spending her days recovering in a wheel chair. To help the time pass, Marcus and I have been trying to go over and keep her company as much as possible.

The other day, we were looking for a fun craft (and CHEAP) craft project. We got the idea to go out and paint some rocks. After all, you can't get much cheaper than free rocks...right?

I painted some pictures of my cats. Lulu is the gray kitty, and Spock is the black kitty.

My mom's masterpieces is a portrait of me holding Marcus. She calls the piece "Mama and Baba". For those of you who don't speak babynese, "Mama" is what Marcus calls me, and "Baba" is how he says baby.

For more family pictures visit:
Holmes Family Photo Album

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cathy,
I can't believe you are a mom. Marcus is beautiful and its a great tribute to your Dad. I am so happy to see your life turn out so amazing and I'm sad that I am not part of it which is completely my fault. I hope life brings you all the happiness in the world and someday you will be able to forgive me. I love ya and I think about you often.

LinkWithin

Click here to advertise now!
Click here to advertise now!
Click here to advertise now!
Click here to advertise now!
Advertise Now!

Vote For My Blog

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com